Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Michael Q. Schmidt at "Never Paint Again" Opening


The inimitable Michael Q. Schmidt graced the opening of my Jancar Gallery solo show Never Paint Again with his supposedly pay-per-pose pousse-pousse photo op although seeing as I only got $15 out of the deal, I'm thinking a lot of you people still owe me. How did you think you were going to get away with it? I have the photos, for godsake! Thanks to Robert Zargoski (seen in third from last photo). See if you can spot the director of Rugrats in Paris!

I'm going to try and join the above pair (MQS and John "Mr. Let's Paint TV" Kilduff at Pehrspace in Echo Park on Monday June 18th. Be there or stuff.

1 comment:

MQSchmidt said...

This was one of the most fun evenings ever. Meet us all at Pehrspace... and bring those cameras. A fun time guranteed! - Michael Q. Schmidt