Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Back from the Dead and Bigger Than Ever!


I can't believe it's been a full year since I posted here - but it has been quite a year! My lapse coincided with the recommencement of the school year, no duh, which took the concept of adjunct exploitation to new and unimaginable heights. Then there was that whole election thing. Plus I jump-started my "critical writing" blog LESS ART, which is where you'll find a lot of stuff that you normally would have found here.

But not everything -- I don't really post any of my actual art over there, or historical materials such as this recently unearthed photograph of the artist as a young writer (age 4? 5?) Anyhoo, I'm gong to try and post more stuff here, even if it's just random images, and maybe backdate some of what I've been up to since last August!

 

No comments: