Sunday, March 20, 2011

ARATALAND! Installathon Plus

What is... The Flock?!! Find out Saturday, March 26, 2011 at the Beacon Arts Building... IF YOU DARE!


Been spending plenty time down there myself with the construction of ARATALAND! -- here is the visionary imagineer himself posed in front of one of his architectonic Monet Haystack sculptures.


Trained professional nurses will be on stand-by alert prepared to treat anyone who collapses in abject terror on March 26th when they come face-to-face with... THE FLOCK!!!


Since I was installing anyway, I sat in on the panel discussion for David Pagel's excellent show "Pieceable Kingdom" (today was the last day) -- which was pretty normal until I noticed these helper entities who seemed to be feeding Pagel his lines. Officer Barbrady, I call Shenanigans!

PS: THE FLOCK!!!!!

No comments: