Saturday, July 25, 2009

Speak of the Devil!


Just after finishing the last post, the WEEKLY not only published my review of Feral house's Love Sex Fear Death: The Inside Story of the Process Church of the Final Judgment but bumped it up to 'Featured Story' status, which almost certainly means I'll be getting another check in the mail (joke). I don't know if I'll have time to compare and contrast versions, but I noticed one glitch in the official print & online version, where - in trying to parse one of my rambling convoluted sentences - some one upstairs misidentified the owner of "the point of view of an overworked acolyte" as Robert de Grimston (picture above) rather than author Timothy Wyllie. They also misplaced my hilarious "Process Cheese" title. So you're better off reading the version below, though please continue to patronize the call-girls, laser vaginal rejuvenators and compassionate dispensaries that are the WEEKLY's honored patrons. I know I will.

No comments: